- How do you describe a powerful woman?
- What are synonyms for strongly?
- What is the other name for strong?
- What is another word for inner strength?
- What is another word for strongly believe?
- What is the opposite of strongly?
- What is opposite of poor?
- What is the meaning of strongly?
- What is the meaning of strongest?
- What is meant by Cistron?
- What is the meaning of strangest?
- What is the opposite of empty?
- What word is the opposite of strong?
- How do you strongly believe in something?
- What does it mean to feel strongly about something?
- How do you say someone is strong?
- What’s the word for someone who believes everything?
How do you describe a powerful woman?
A strong woman doesn’t let the cattiness of other women bring her down.
She has the utmost respect for herself and what she believes in.
A strong woman is someone who isn’t afraid to share her opinions and speak her truth.
She listens, but she doesn’t allow other problems to bring her down..
What are synonyms for strongly?
What is the other name for strong?
powerful, muscular, brawny, well built, powerfully built, strapping, sturdy, hefty, burly, meaty, robust, fit, athletic, vigorous, tough, rugged. stalwart, staunch, mighty, hardy. lusty, Herculean, strong as an horse, strong as an lion, strong as an ox.
What is another word for inner strength?
What is another word for inner strength?determinationfortitudecourageendurancepatiencebraverystrengthfearlessnessperseveranceintrepidity58 more rows
What is another word for strongly believe?
strongly believe > synonyms19»believe without hesitation exp.7»be fully confident exp.3»am deeply convinced exp.2»be firmly convinced exp.2»firm view exp.16 more rows
What is the opposite of strongly?
Opposite of with strength, energy, force or power. feebly. gently. softly. weakly.
What is opposite of poor?
Antonym. Poor. Rich, Wealthy. Get definition and list of more Antonym and Synonym in English Grammar.
What is the meaning of strongly?
Strongly means “with strength,” and it comes from the adjective strong, with its Old English root word, strang, “physically powerful, forceful, or severe.”
What is the meaning of strongest?
1. a. Physically powerful; capable of exerting great physical force. b. Marked by great physical power: a strong blow to the head.
What is meant by Cistron?
A segment of DNA that contains all the information necessary for the production of a single polypeptide and includes both the structural (coding) sequences and regulatory sequences (transcription start and stop signals). ( see also monocistronic mRNA; operon; polycistronic mRNA)
What is the meaning of strangest?
1. odd, unusual, or extraordinary in appearance, effect, manner, etc; peculiar. 2. not known, seen, or experienced before; unfamiliar: a strange land.
What is the opposite of empty?
copious, sufficient, replete, complete, satisfied, entire, full, fruitful, sated, filled, productive, effective, abundant.
What word is the opposite of strong?
What is the opposite of strong?sickunhealthysicklyweakfrailillunwelldebilitatedinfirmin poor health80 more rows
How do you strongly believe in something?
People with winning attitudes deeply believe everything they set their mind to is something they can achieve.Think positive. Each of us has the power to choose and to direct our thoughts in any direction we want. … Goal-digger. … Be a ‘passionator’. … Gracious. … Keep good company. … Grit. … Believe in yourself. … Be inspired.More items…•
What does it mean to feel strongly about something?
: to have a strong or definite opinion (about something) We feel (very) strongly that they’ve been treated unfairly. If you feel that strongly (about it), we won’t go.
How do you say someone is strong?
Physically strong – thesaurusstrong. adjective. physically powerful and healthy.powerful. adjective. physically strong.athletic. adjective. physically strong, active, and good at sports.able-bodied. adjective. physically strong and healthy.virile. adjective. … tough. adjective. … hardy. adjective. … rugged. adjective.More items…
What’s the word for someone who believes everything?
People who believe things easily without having to be convinced are credulous. … Credulous comes from the 16th-century Latin credulus, or “easily believes.” A synonym for credulous is gullible, and both terms describe a person who accepts something willingly without a lot of supporting facts.