- What does onReceive () mean?
- How do you trigger a broadcast receiver?
- What is the life cycle of foreground activity in Android?
- What is an activity in Android?
- How do you close an activity on Android?
- How many broadcast receivers are available in Android?
- Which of the following activity lifecycle methods is called once the activity is no longer visible?
- How do I go back to previous activity on android?
- Is it possible activity without UI in Android Mcq?
- What is the time limit of broadcast receiver in android?
- What should be unique for each APK?
- What are the 4 types of app components?
- Can I create activity without XML file?
- How do you kill an activity?
- How do you check if activity is finished or not?
What does onReceive () mean?
Whenever the event for which the receiver is registered occurs, onReceive() is called.
For instance, in case of battery low notification, the receiver is registered to Intent.
Intent: The Intent object is used to register the receiver..
How do you trigger a broadcast receiver?
Here is a more type-safe solution:AndroidManifest.xml :
What is the life cycle of foreground activity in Android?
There are three key lifecycle methods that deal with when an activity becomes visible or invisible to the user. These methods are onStart() , onStop() , and onRestart() . Just as with onCreate() and onDestroy() , your activity inherits them from the Android Activity class.
What is an activity in Android?
An activity represents a single screen with a user interface just like window or frame of Java. Android activity is the subclass of ContextThemeWrapper class.
How do you close an activity on Android?
finish() if you want to close current activity. you can use finishAffinity(); to close all the activity.. finish() method is used to finish the activity and remove it from back stack. You can call it in any method in activity.
How many broadcast receivers are available in Android?
There are two types of broadcast receivers: Static receivers, which you register in the Android manifest file. Dynamic receivers, which you register using a context.
Which of the following activity lifecycle methods is called once the activity is no longer visible?
onStop(): Called when you are no longer visible to the user. You will next receive either onRestart(), onDestroy(), or nothing, depending on later user activity.
How do I go back to previous activity on android?
You can go back to the previous activity by just calling finish() in the activity you are on. Note any code after the finish() call will be run – you can just do a return after calling finish() to fix this.
Is it possible activity without UI in Android Mcq?
Generally, every activity is having its UI(Layout). But if a developer wants to create an activity without UI, he can do it.
What is the time limit of broadcast receiver in android?
10 secondsAs a general rule, broadcast receivers are allowed to run for up to 10 seconds before they system will consider them non-responsive and ANR the app.
What should be unique for each APK?
Each APK must have a different version code, specified by the android:versionCode attribute. Each APK must not exactly match the configuration support of another APK.
What are the 4 types of app components?
There are four different types of app components:Activities.Services.Broadcast receivers.Content providers.
Can I create activity without XML file?
1) Right click on your package name in which you want to create Activity. 2) Move your mouse cursor to New->Activity->Empty Activity.
How do you kill an activity?
9 Answers. You can also add android:noHistory=”true” to your Activity tag in AndroidManifest. xml . Yes, all you need to do is call finish() in any Activity you would like to close.
How do you check if activity is finished or not?
2 AnswersonDestroy() – for final cleanup.isFinishing() – right after act. finish() is called it will return true.onStop() – when the Activity is killed by framework process. ( … onPause() – when the Activity is covered by any other Activity.onBackPressed() – capturing the event of hardware Back key triggered by user.